BOLLYWOOD INSIDE

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Amrita Rao lost her cell phone:


Read more...
Amrita Rao lost her cell phone:

Amrita Rao was in US for a fashion show. So, she made out some time to freak out over there. Unfortunately, she lost her cell phone and out of reach with everybody. Whoever tried her, got this message: 'This user is currently unreachable'. When asked about losing cell, she replied, "I know, it was a huge problem for me. It's a long story, I'll tell you about it some other time. There I was in New York - which is such a fun city - and I didn't have any time to party! I've realized that you shouldn't visit NY for such a shot time, so the time around, I'm sure I'll hang on for longer. And stay connected too."

7 Comments:

  • hi i m huge fan of u after ur movie vivah its best movie which make me fond of to watch it many time .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 6, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

  • I am also a die hard fan of you and mahesh

    By Blogger Sravan ~~~Music Is My Passion, At June 6, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

  • shez really cool and gr8

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 8, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

  • probably no doubt u r good actress..........
    but to attain the place in the heart of every individual is challenging task and it carry it for a long time is more challenge................

    good luck go ahead...............

    ABHISHEK

    By Blogger ashu, At September 19, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

  • Hi amrita,
    how do you manage to look so good. You look so graceful and beautiful even more then aishwarya rai. I want to see all your forthcoming movies and i'll makesure i watch it. To tell you a secret few people just mentioned it to me that i look like you..i don't know how much of that is true but i take it as a compliment everytime someone praises me with your name :-)


    Best regards,
    Amrita khanna
    http://www.pic27.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 10, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

  • ur very beautiful.i am a very big fan of urs.hope of some day to meet u.please do many films.best of luck for ur future.

    By Blogger aditya, At February 2, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

  • ur very beautiful.i am a very big fan of urs.hope of some day to meet u.please do many films.best of luck for ur future.

    By Blogger aditya, At February 2, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home