BOLLYWOOD INSIDE

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

'I hope audiences won't get bored watching me':


Read more...
'I hope audiences won't get bored watching me':

John Abraham is trying to essay a wide variety of roles. The actor has recently wrapped up Anurag Basu's 'No Smoking' in which he plays a chain smoker trying to quit smoking and in Nagesh Kukunoor's 'Aashayein' he will be seen as a gambler.

He is quite impressed with Basu, who has directed him in 'No Smoking', and describes him as a "volcano about to erupt".

"I've just seen the film and I must say I am very proud of it. Anurag is a genius. I'm so confident about this film. This is the kind of cinema I always wanted to do. This is a very special film," said John who played a Gandhian in Deepa Mehta's Oscar nominated "Water".

"After three months in England I'll again disappear for two months from Mumbai, this time to South India for 'Aashayein'. We'll wrap it up in one schedule. That's how I'll work from now on. One film at a time."

John has no girl starring opposite him in 'Aashayein'. "The plot revolves around me. Isn't that nice for a change? I hope audiences won't get bored watching me. I'm totally excited about working with Nagesh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home