BOLLYWOOD INSIDE

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm already missing Siddharth Anand:Saif


Read more...
I'm already missing Siddharth Anand:Saif

In an industry and in a business where relationships are made and unmade every Friday, Saif Ali Khan and director Siddharth Anand are a class apart.
The two have bonded together over two successful films Salaam Namaste and Tara Rum Pum and became seemingly inseparable not just as a star-director team, but also on a personal level.
But now Siddharth Anand is working with another actor Ranbir Kapoor in his next film.
So what happens to their tacit mutual agreement to never work separately? In fact, Saif had jokingly said he'd "kill" the young filmmaker if he made a film without Saif. Sighs Saif, "I know Sid is doing a film with another actor. And I'm already missing him. But the consolation is that we're both working for Aditya Chopra and Yashraj Films. I'm about to start shooting for Yashraj's Tashan with Akshay and Kareena, while Sid will start his film soon. So it's like both of us being part of the same family. So maybe I won't miss him that much."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home