BOLLYWOOD INSIDE

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bipasha, Kangana and Urmila to jive at Bollywood Awards :


Read more...
Bipasha, Kangana and Urmila to jive at Bollywood Awards :

Kangana is all set to do the unthinkable at the Bollywood Movie Awards 2007 on 25 May at Long Island, New York.

Says Kangana, "I'm dancing to a re-mix of songs from my films Gangster, Woh Lamhe and Metro. Except that these are male numbers. I've got them re-recorded into a female voice and will be dancing to them."
Bipasha Basu on the other hand is no stranger to New York. But dancing has come naturally to her in recent times.
Urmila Matondkar who's the most seasoned performer of the trio is also the most relaxed. She's the only one of the glam-trio who'll dance to her own songs. "I'll be dancing to a medley of my own songs including Bas Ek Pal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home