BOLLYWOOD INSIDE

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shilpa Shetty to be honoured at IIFA:


Read more...
Shilpa Shetty to be honoured at IIFA:

The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) ceremony, to be held at Yorkshire this year, will honour Shilpa Shetty for her global impact after "Big Brother". But the actress is oblivious to what awaits her.
"But then, when have I ever known what lies in store for me? I'm busy preparing my act (at IIFA). Shiamak Davar is choreographing me. A solo act, mind you," Shilpa told IANS.
The actress cuts down rumours that she plans to dance with ex-beau Akshay Kumar at IIFA, saying: "No way! I'm doing one solo act. That's it."
Shilpa has had a major reprieve from her legal wrangles, thanks to the Supreme Court's decision to transfer to Mumbai all the cases pending against her over Hollywood star Richard Gere kissing her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home